Join the team at one of the most culturally-rich cities in the nation and embrace this opportunity to put down roots in the Southwest. Whether you grew up there and wish to return home, or you simply want to settle down in a place that offers sun, world-class dining, arts and culture along with a low cost of living, this is the role for you.
The purpose of this role is to drive the Business Intelligence development, delivery and overall architecture of health care business intelligence solutions – the delivery of the right information to the right people at the right time.
- Work closely with the users and the technical teams in prioritizing data and information requirements
- Communicate effectively with the users to identify data needs and challenges
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Determine how Decision Support Systems will provide the information required to make effective business decisions
- Involved in the design, development, and maintenance of the DSS and BI systems
- Manage user expectations effectively
- Transform user requirements to technical specifications that the BI developer can understand
- Lead User Acceptance Testing effort.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience
- Seven (7) years of experience in a senior Business Analyst capacity
- Analysis, design and development of enterprise-class software
- Experience with data mapping in a data warehousing environment.
- Deep experience in analyzing source systems and performing data mapping between disparate databases / data sources. In addition, working experience in performing gap analysis of the production data to validate business requirements
- Knowledge in SAP Business Object tools.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Mother-Friendly Worksites
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to Rosanne@nationaltalentfinder.com for consideration.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on LinkedIn OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: business intelligence, bi, analyst, build, builder, programmer, sap,