If the Southwest is home, or where you want to put down roots, this permanent Business Intelligence Analyst III role is just right for you. My client is searching for BI Analysts who have extensive experience with ETL and SAP and are ready to step into this senior role. Life in this southern city is full of incredible experiences, sights and sounds. Enjoy a cruise around the harbor, have dinner in a world-class restaurant or take in an art gallery opening. Coupled with a low cost of living, this role is too good to pass!
- Identify, develop and document detailed Extraction Transform Load (ETL) data requirements and detailed specifications through the project life cycle integrating with existing data warehousing environments
- Develop SAP Business Object Data Integration programming standards and guidelines
- Develop and deploy the extraction, transformation, and loading routine for the Business Intelligence environment by sourcing the data from the operational systems, applying the business transformation rules to it, and loading it to the database
- Determine the optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse source system platforms and moving it to the Data Warehouse
- Develop and maintain standards, common processes and best practices for ETL architecture including batch jobs auditing and balancingJob Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work related experience
- Seven (7) years of experience in a senior ETL Analyst capacity.
- Analysis, design and development of enterprise-class software
- Experience with populating data into star schema data warehouse design
- Deep experience in analyzing source systems and performing data mapping between disparate databases / data sources. In addition, working experience in performing gap analysis of the production data to validate business requirements
- Experience in SAP Business Object Data Integrator and SAP BO Enterprise.Job Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Mother-Friendly WorksitesIf you are interested in this role, please email your resume to Rosanne@nationaltalentfinder.com for consideration.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on LinkedIn OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!Keywords: business intelligence, bi, analyst, build, builder, programmer, sap, etl