Business Intelligence Analyst needed for a permanent role in the South.
The individual hired for this position will be responsible for driving Business Intelligence development, delivery and overall architecture of health care business intelligence solutions. These health care business intelligence solutions will support strategic, tactical and operational business intelligence to deliver the right information to the right people at the right time.
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work related experience (Same position)
- Experience with analysis, design and development of enterprise-class software.
- Experience with data mapping in a data warehousing environment.
- Deep experience in analyzing source systems and performing data mapping between disparate databases / data sources.
- In addition, working experience in performing gap analysis of the production data to validate business requirements.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Object tools.
- 7 years of experience in a senior Business Analyst capacity
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with the users that foster client ties.
- Work closely with the users and the technical teams in prioritizing data and information requirements.
- Communicate effectively with the users to identify data needs and challenges.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Determine how Decision Support Systems will provide the information required to make effective business decisions.
- Be involved in the design, development, and maintenance of the DSS and BI systems.
- Manage user expectations effectively.
- Transform user’s requirements to technical specifications that the BI developer can understand.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing effort.
- Help develop training materials for the users.
- Understand data reporting.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design.
- Collaborate with BI Developers and Subject Matter Experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the limitations and opportunities presented by the supported applications.
- Must be able to handle multiple activities simultaneously, be able to prioritize effectively, and meet overlapping deadlines.
- Have knowledge of data warehouse concepts, technologies, and best business practices to include data modeling, data sourcing, data transformation, data loading, data cleansing, data integrity checking, and end-user tools.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for this role.
For similar job postings, please check the National Talent Finder web site: www.nationaltalentfinder.dev