Type: Full Time Direct Hire OR contract to hire (depending on candidate preference)
Location: Los Angeles
Relocation assistance offered for the right candidate
Pay: DOE - competitive for the area
Along with comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits, our client offers a retirement savings match up to %10 of your salary plus, tuition assistance, student loan forgiveness, 9 paid holidays + 1 week paid off for winter "recess", 12-48 paid vacation days that accrue each year, + paid sick days.
You will also receive a $50000 housing allowance to be used to buy a home in the area!
Free Sporting events
Discounts to local parks/and DISNEY!
If you have the following skills, apply via the link below:
Cerner Ambulatory Analyst - Ambulatory Applications
- 6 or more years of related experience including system design, documentation, maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting. Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- 6+ years’ Cerner experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Cerner Powerchart, Powerforms, Orders, Documentation
- Working knowledge of Cerner Core (location, positions, event set hierarchy), Patient Access (Reg/Sched), taskaccess, SCPview,
- DBtracking, scdke, dyndocmgmt
- Strong knowledge of Cerner CCL (querying, not program writing)
- Working knowledge of HL7 messages (how to read/troubleshoot)
- Experience implementing model experience/workflows/specialty views
- Self-starter and out of the box thinker