Are you looking to settle down into a long-term position but can’t relocate? This is your opportunity to do that! My Arizona based is looking for a Cerner Clinical Documentation Analyst III Ancillary for Contract to Hire. The role is 25% remote so relocation is NOT required. When you are on site, the hospital locations are in warm and sunny CA, AZ and NV.
The Clinical Application Systems Analyst III provides support for the application development or implementation of low to medium complexity and cross functional program or projects and/or provides application support for the user community with high complexity.
This Analyst III performs troubleshooting for high complex hardware, software and system problems for multiple modules or applications. Acts as subject matter expert in one or more areas. Works on one or more projects as a project team member.
- The candidate must have experience with Ancillary within rehab, physical therapy, spiritual care, or PPOT.
- If candidate has a nursing background in any of the above they will be considered.
- Position is %75 onsite and %25 remote.
- Selected candidate will travel between Arizona, California, and Nevada.
Join a team of like-minded consultants are passionate about the positive changes occurring in healthcare today and be a part of a historical shift in the U.S. Healthcare System. My client realizes that innovation comes from people, that the people need to be supported, and that everyone with an idea should be heard.
My client offers the following benefits, which begins on the first day of the month following their start date.
- Competitive Base Salary
- PTO Bank
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 401K Option
- Cell Phone Benefit
- Laptop Computer
- Education Reimbursement
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Bi-weekly pay for hours and expenses through online portal
- Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
Follow our company page on LinkedIn OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: Siemens, MS4, Developer, Application, Med series