Cerner Regional Clinical Informaticist (RCI) needed for a temp to permanent role in the South.
The ideal person hired for this position would be someone who lives anywhere in the south so long as they are near an airport because they travel 100% of the time in their region, which is Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. They must have strong experience with meaningful use. This RCI will be managing the workflows for multiple hospitals in the SE region
- Required 3-5 years of Clinical Informatics experience in a management role.
- Must be an RN with 5+ years nursing experience.
- Masters preferred, B.S. required.
- Requires C-suite interaction experience.
- Must have strong Meaningful Use experience (minimum 2 years required).
- Cerner experience is a plus but not a requirement. Client is a Cerner hospital.
- Experience with Cerner life cycle implementations.
- Primary focus: Informatics strategy and support.
- Able to articulate technical concepts to technical/non-technical members on the team.
- Work in rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent documentation and handoff skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of testing processes and procedures.
- Must have a strong understanding of workflow/process within the hospital and clinic setting.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Strong leadership background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Energetic with strong desire to learn.
- Travel required (100%).