NEW INSTALL in the South: My client is implementing Epic and is searching for several Clinical EMR Consultants to provide operational support and to partner with the Physician Champion/CMIO to lead the physician adoption effort during implementation, refinement and ongoing activities. This role takes you to Texas for the next 3 months where you can escape from the harsh weather gripping most of the country, and possible longer as this role has the potential to be extended.
Reporting directly to the CMIO, this role REQUIRES candidates to have a clinical background such as RN, LPN, PA, MD, etc. and to have a strong understanding of workflows. Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as this role has an immediate start date.
- EMR build and implementation experience (Epic preferred, but not required)
- Licensed Clinical background (RN, LPN, PA, MD, etc.)
- Operational knowledge across the continuum of care
- Ability to identify and report on key physician issues
- Possesses a deep understanding of operations workflows and procedures
- Ability to interact effectively with physicians
- Project Management Skills
- Experience working and collaborating with physicians
- Provide education on the physician adoption process (CPOE and documentation at a minimum) and supporting tools to leadership, physicians, and other key stakeholders
- Provide operations and project support for physician adoption activities during EMR activities such as implementation, upgrades and refinement
- Partner with Physician Champion/rCMIO and communication leaders to keep the physician community updated on the EMR project
- Work with project managers to integrate physician adoption project plan into overall EMR project plan
- Manage physician adoption project plan, assigning tasks to appropriate resources and tracking progress
- Provide direction regarding integration of physician adoption principles and strategies
- Partner with Physician Leaders, clinicians, and project team to identify common physician workflows, ability to understand current state processes and assist in the development of future state workflows
- Coordinates and attends EMR Physician Advisory Group (PAG) and other project team meetings as needed
- Partner with Physician Champion/rCMIO to develop, measure and analyze physician metrics for efficiency and quality pre and post implementation
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• Health & Dependent Care Accounts
• 401K with matching program
• Travel booked through a convenient travel portal
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
-Follow our company page on Linked-In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
-Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
-Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: epic, emr, application, consultant, analyst, architect, build, builder, coordinator, specialist, cert, certified, rn, lpn, pa, md, clinical