Please note that this is a permanent role in the South East.
The search is on for a Director of Strategic Clinical Initiatives to join the team organization. In this position the Director will provide senior level Clinical IT leadership for key strategic initiatives. The Director will work directly with the project manager and plan, coordinate resources, and direct all activities of the strategic initiative, as well as provide direction and support for the implementation of IT solutions that enhance clinical and business operations. My client is offering relocation services and above average benefits. This is an opportunity to join a compassionate care team that recognizes the importance of whole-person health, as well as the relationship between physical health and emotional and spiritual well-being.
Please email for a complete job description.
Requirements to be considered:
- 5 years Clinical experience, with a background in clinical management and operational delivery. Professional Nursing background preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Information Systems experience, with progressive responsibilities for leadership and support of healthcare IT
- Must have subject expertise in matters related to clinical IT implementations, applications management, and clinical operations.
- Proven leadership experience implementing and supporting clinical and business systems
- Working knowledge of business administration and organizational principles and Healthcare issues and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to relate to all levels of the organization, analyze complex issues and translate in language appropriate to the customer
- Ability to work collaboratively, influencing decisions and outcomes and facilitating consensus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Days Off (above average from the start)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Relocation Package