Have you been searching for the perfect permanent role and like the idea of a contract-to-hire opportunity? Candidates certified in Epic Ambulatory are encouraged to apply immediately for this incredible opportunity to work for one of the ten top hospitals in the United States.
An above average benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and a PTO (Paid Time Off) account awaits you upon conversion to permanent employment. While working as a contractor, you are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month after contracting begins.
- Assists physicians, nurses, and other clinicians with issue resolution related to the electronic health record (EHR) and other clinical applications
- Act as second level of support and triages system problems within the department's workflow, policies and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of medium complexity tools and workflows
- Collaborate with other senior members of the team in managing the resolution of problems and implementation of changes to the department's information systems
- Modify tables/master files, make additions and changes as required
- Implement changes using documented procedures that are compliant with hospital and departmental policies and procedures
Benefits: (begin on the first day of the month following start date)
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Bi-weekly pay for hours and expenses through online portal
- Employee-Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits including Accident Protection and Critical Care
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Keywords: epic, ambulatory, analyst, build, builder, coordinator, specialist, cert, certified