Do you have strong Change Management experience? My client is searching for a Project Manager for Epic Change Management in this contract role. Colorado is a stunning place to spend time and this role allows you to spend at least 6 months in this beautiful state that is notable for its diverse geography. From alpine mountains to the plains and deserts with huge sand dunes to the deserts with huge sand dunes to the rivers, lakes, and lush forests, this is truly a unique state.
Join a company that pays generous hourly rates to its group of highly motivated and talented consultants and offers regular reviews on performance making consultants eligible for pay raises. Their philosophy is one that believes consultants deserve to be well-paid because happy consultants make excellent consultants, and excellent consultants make happy hospitals and clinic!
- 401k retirement plan with employee matching
- Health Insurance with multiple plans and options that fit your needs
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Some of the largest bonuses in the industry for referrals and acquisitions
- Regular opportunities for raises and promotions
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: epic, change management, manager, manage, lead