Epic Clarity Reporting Analyst (Full time/Permanent - will considering a Contract to hire (3-6 months)
Our Client is located in the cooler part of California, where it’s not too hot, but just enough sun to cure your Vitamin D needs. It’s a wonderful 70 degrees all year round. Come join our client who was Ranked Sacramento’s top Hospital by the U.s News and World Report and among the Nation’s best in Medical Specialties.
We are looking for two Epic Report Analyst that is Certified in Epic Clarity. You would be directly involved in the development and implementation of the organization's information systems and tools that are applied to clinical information. The Epic Reporting Analyst works closely with clinicians across all hospital / healthcare departments to optimize effective use of systems. The Epic Reporting Analyst coordinates analytical support for health management, including profiling, health economics, and business analytics / performance metrics. The Epic Reporting Analyst defines systems and applications to support various functions. May provide customer service, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Certified Epic Clarity Data Model (Beaker and or ADT preferred)
- Fluency with Epic Radar Report and Reporting Workbench Administration
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training.
- Experience working with healthcare information systems in a large healthcare system.
- Experience implementing and electronic medical record
If you have all qualifications and are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in a word format, no LinkedIn profiles please.