IMMEDIATE OPENING: Spend 4 months on the East Coast in this Epic Client Systems Manager role. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with MyChart, CareEverywhere and EpicCare Link and be able to install, configure, maintain and upgrade these and other Epic applications.
Join a company that pays generous hourly rates to its group of highly motivated and talented consultants and offers regular reviews on performance making consultants eligible for pay raises. Their philosophy is one that believes consultants deserve to be well-paid because happy consultants make excellent consultants, and excellent consultants make happy hospitals and clinic!
- Install, configure, maintain, and upgrade all Windows-based Epic applications and services such as Hyperspace, Hyperspace Web, Epic Print Service, BLOB, Interconnect, MyChart/Mobile, Haiku/Canto, SOAP and EpicCare Link.
- Coordinate, implement and set up integration for all Windows-based Epic applications and services.
- Coordinate Epic related problem resolution with help desk and application analysts.
- 401k retirement plan with employee matching
- Health Insurance with multiple plans and options that fit your needs
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Some of the largest bonuses in the industry for referrals and acquisitions
- Regular opportunities for raises and promotions
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: epic, client systems, mychart, careeverywhere, link, manager, manage, lead