North Carolina could be home for the next 3-6 months with this contract Epic ClinDoc Analyst role. Scenic beauty, a moderate climate, a culture rich in history and the arts, and world-class sports and recreational opportunities make North Carolina an exceptional place to live and to play.
My client is searching for a candidate with experience in building out and maintaining Epic clinical documentation and revenue cycle rules for physical rehab- both inpatient and outpatient. Candidates MUST have been successful in building this cleanly in Epic, especially the revenue cycle rules around G-codes and recurring visit rules
- Certification in Epic Clinical Documentation
- Build experience in Epic Clinical Documentation
- Build experience in Revenue Cycle rules
- Build experience in revenue cycle rules for Physical Rehab
Benefits: (begin on the first day of the month following start date)
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Bi-weekly pay for hours and expenses through online portal
- Employee-Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits including Accident Protection and Critical Care
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Keywords: epic, clinical documentation, clindoc, revenue cycle, physical rehab, analyst, build, builder, coordinator, specialist, cert, certified