DIRECTOR ROLE AVAILABLE: Do you have friends and family in the Midwest who are waiting for you to “come home”? This role will take you to Nebraska for this opportunity to join a healthcare group whose mission and core values center on the health of the people and communities they serve, and by pioneering models and systems to enhance care. My client is searching for candidates to fill this contract-to-hire Epic Director of Ambulatory Applications position that oversees approximately 60 resources.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or Healthcare, Required.
- Master’s degree, preferred
- 8-10 years of solid, diverse work experience in supporting application areas required.
- 5-7 years in IT management role for application development, implementation and support required.
- Specific experience with patient management systems required.
- May substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits: (includes but is not limited to the following)
- Medical Plan
- Personal Wellness Program
- Personal Health Management Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts Employee Savings Plan (403(b) Plan)
- 457(b) Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
If you are interested in being considered for this role please email your resume to: email@example.com.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
-Follow our company page on Linked-In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
-Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
-Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: epic, director, ambulatory, amb, manage, management