This role is the natural next step for candidates who are in an associate position and are looking to move forward in their career. Candidates with department management experience, with multiple teams, in large scale implementations are encouraged to apply for this permanent role Washington State. Put down roots in the beautiful Pacific Northwest where you are close enough to the mountains to spend the day skiing or snowboarding. For water lovers, Puget Sound is at your fingertips with plenty of open water for water skiing, boating and fishing. With Seattle less than an hour away, all the “big city” attractions are within reach.
- Works with practice management and revenue cycle leaders to identify current and future information needs and opportunities.
- Directs the development of strategic and tactical plans and business process re-engineering for the practice management and revenue cycle processes.
- Provides leadership guidance to influence adherence to the IT organizational goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the integrity of electronic data by managing thorough analysis of vendors and their products, and creating and adhering to process methodologies, policies and procedures for software support and maintenance.
- Responsible for the management of production practice management and revenue cycle systems.
- Manages the maintenance of practice management and revenue cycle applications and assures the effective integration and utilization of installed capability.
- Manages associated zero-based operating budget and assures adherence to approved budgets.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or Healthcare, Required.
- Master’s degree, preferred
- 8-10 years of solid, diverse work experience in supporting application areas required.
- 5-7 years in IT management role for application development, implementation and support required.
- Specific experience with patient management systems required.
- May substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and/or skills in the following areas:
- Knowledge of the application of computer technology in the healthcare Industry
- Knowledge of patient management processes and functions including scheduling, provider directory, charge capture, authorizations and referrals, registration/admitting, patient education, MPI, stakeholder inquiry, medical records, and ADT
Benefits: (includes but is not limited to the following)
- Medical Plan
- Personal Wellness Program
- Personal Health Management Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts Employee Savings Plan (403(b) Plan)
- 457(b) Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
If you are interested in being considered for this role please email your resume to: email@example.com.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
-Follow our company page on Linked-In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
-Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
-Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: epic, director, revenue cycle, rev cycle, manage, management