This role is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity in Nebraska for candidates with experience in supporting and/or managing healthcare applications. Historical museums rich with information and artifacts of explorers, plains Indians and pioneers, art museums, fairs and shopping await you. The outdoors enthusiast will enjoy experiencing prairie wildlife, camping, hiking, fishing, boating, biking, and star gazing. Around every corner you’ll taste the delights of Nebraska as you experience all there is to see and do in this surprising Midwestern state! What a great place to put down roots!
The Epic OpTime/Anesthesia Team Supervisor ensures the successful operation of the OpTime/Anesthesia application and supports the business areas in identifying current and future information needs and opportunities.
- Support the development of strategic and tactical plans and business process re-engineering for business areas that use these application systems
- Provide operational guidance to influence adherence to the IT organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide input on SLAs and ensures targets are met
- Ensure the integrity of electronic data, achieved by managing thorough analysis of vendors and their products, and creating and adhering to process methodologies, policies and procedures for software support and maintenance.
- Support the order management of these applications.
- Manage the maintenance of application systems and assures the effective integration and utilization of installed capability.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related technical field, Required
- 2+ years supervisory experience with implementing and supporting and/or developing and supporting IT applications, Required
- Experience in supporting and/or managing healthcare applications (Clinical or Patient Management or ERP, or Enterprise-General, Web)
- 5+ years total IT/application experience
- May substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Organizational skills to facilitate a productive working environment
Benefits: (includes but is not limited to the following)
- Medical Plan
- Personal Wellness Program
- Personal Health Management Program
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts Employee Savings Plan (403(b) Plan)
- 457(b) Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
If you are interested in being considered for this role please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
-Follow our company page on Linked-In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
-Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
-Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: epic, optime, anesthesia, lead, leader, supervise, supervisor, manage, management, erp, clinical