This permanent role in the Mid-Atlantic region will team you with a nationally recognized multi-hospital healthcare network of over 10,000 employees. My client is searching for an Epic Patient Access Manager for their Information Systems Department who has solid leadership, negotiation, facilitation, and conflict management skills along with excellent administration, communication and presentation skills. A competitive and comprehensive benefits package designed to give you the flexibility to create the plan that is right for you and your family is offered.
- Manages the maintenance and support of production systems and the installation of new systems
- Manages staff effectively to maximize high level of productivity
- Recruit, develop and retain staff; provide feedback and conduct staff performance evaluations; determine individual training plans and ensure overall competencies (technical proficiency); and, perform department managerial functions
- Manages operating budget and project-related expenditures
- Manages vendor relationships
- BA/BS Degree in Information Systems, Business, or other related areas or equivalent education / job experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Effective leadership, negotiation, facilitation, and conflict management skills along with excellent administration, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently manage multiple systems and projects
- Epic implementation experience, preferred
- Knowledge of scheduling (Cadence), ADT (Admission, Discharge, Transfer), and Prelude, preferred
- Experience with EMR implementation, preferred
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: epic, project management, pm, manage, management, patient access, cadence, adt, prelude, emr