This permanent role in the Northeast is perfect for a project manager with hospital/healthcare experience and at least four years of previous experience in a supervisory role. While not requiring Epic-specific experience, candidates must have previous clinical application project management experience. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of the team at this internationally recognized leader in research, teaching, and community health.
- Works in tandem with top management to achieve corporate objectives by directing and leading one or more project teams.
- Reviews and evaluates project plans and objectives.
- Tracks project progress with respect to time, budget and demonstrated results.
- Communicates progress to top management and modifies schedules as required.
- Negotiates with clients, staff and outside vendors as required. Establishes quality and performance targets.
- Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- May prepare staff performance evaluations.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Eight years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology of which at least four years in a leadership position
- Five years supervising a staff.
- Solid project management skills, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug coverage and Vision
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
Transportation Reimbursement Incentive Program (TRIP)
Tuition Assistance Program
- 403(b) Pension Plan
- 457(b) Supplemental Retirement Program
- Paid Time Off Program (combines vacation, sick and personal time)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance Coverage
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: epic, project manager, manage, management, pm, lead, clinical, healthcare, information technology,