My client in Southwestern Washington State is searching to fill this role immediately! Spend the next 3-4 months in the Pacific Northwest where outdoor activities are endless and include hiking, biking and fishing. Cross the Columbia River into Oregon and enjoy world-class restaurants, museums and the symphony. And since Oregon is a “no sales tax” state, you can shop until you drop!
- 5+ years of Epic experience
- Cadence and Resolute HB or PB Epic certification, REQUIRED
- Epic Tapestry certification a plus
- Project Management experience
- 1+ year documented lead experience in Epic revenue cycle
- · Experience with at least two Epic implementations of Cadence
- Experience with all phases of the Revenue cycle lifecycle
Benefits: (effective the month following the date of hire)
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Bi-weekly pay for hours and expenses through online portal
- Employee-Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits including Accident Protection and Critical Care
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Cynthia@nationaltalentfinder.com.
Keywords: epic, revenue cycle, rev cycle, resolute, hb, hospital billing, professional billing, tapestry, cadence, healthcare, project management, pm, manage, management, cert, certified