Are you certified in Epic Ambulatory and also have a clinical degree? Do you live and/or have ties to Georgia? If so, my client is looking for you! Local talent is encouraged to apply for these 3 full time, permanent Epic Senior Ambulatory Analyst roles. Recognized as one of the top hospitals in the country, my client offers employees a positive work environment and industry leading opportunities and benefits.
- College graduate with a clinical degree is required
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Nursing or Allied Health field is desirable
- Current Georgia license in clinical field required. (e.g., RN, RCP, MT, or Dietitian/Nutritionist)
- 2+ years working in a clinical setting required
- 2+ years’experience implementing and / or supporting clinical information systems
- Experience leading complex projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision, as well as the ability to assist other team members in learning and applying these skills.
Provide expertise and leadership for application and implementation support
Proactively support the efforts which ensure delivery of safe patient care and services
Lead delivery of technical support services with minimal management input, demonstrated by consistently performing the following tasks.
Provide project management services and support for broad scope projects with limited management interaction,
Function as a clinical leader and expert for the assigned clinical application(s) within the project and support team
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- PTO Bank
- Fully vested retirement plan at year 5
- Holidays – 7 observed days off
- Parental Leave (1 week w/pay after birth/adoption of child
- Long Term and Short Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Contributory (Share Plan) Retirement
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Cynthia@nationaltalentfinder.com
Keywords: epic, ambulatory, amb, build, builder, analyst, architect, coordinator, specialist, cert, certified