This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a BRAND new Epic install as the Sr. Data Conversion Specialist. Our client is a nationally recognized medical center known for breaking new ground in research and training the next generation of healthcare leaders and ranks among the top hospitals nationally. This is in the tri-state area. For specific location details please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that at this time my client will only let me present candidates who are in the tri-state area or have a connection or vested interest in relocating to the tri-state area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and documents scope of work for data conversion projects.
- Uses all available vendor- based software applications and tools to complete data processing and conversion jobs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinates the conversion of clinical, administrative and financial data.
- Responsible for converting data from multiple data sources including text files, ODBC and non-ODBC compliant data base files. Other data sources may include proprietary formats, MS Excel and MS Access.
- Works with business owners on verifying that data is converted correctly.
- Provide assistance to Data Conversion Specialists and other team members as necessary. Encourage, assist, and foster development of co-workers skills and proficiency.
- Knowledge of industry formats such as HL7, CCDs and XML.
- 5 years of experience working on data conversion projects.
- Remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Delivers outstanding customer service conveying commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors, and others.
- Excellent communication skills and effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Benefits: (included, but not limited to the following)
- Employee Reimbursement Accounts
- Employee Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Services
- Long Term Care
- Supplemental Disability
- Transportation Reimbursement
- 403(b) Tax-deferred Retirement Income Savings Plan
- Employer Contribution Retirement Income Savings Plan
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
Keywords: epic, data, conversion, SQL, integration, bridges