Come join a large, multi-state, organization as their ERP IT Supply Chain Application manager. The ERP System will be the sole solution enterprise wide for Human Resources, Payroll, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, Financial Reporting and Budgeting. The position objective is to ensure the successful design, configuration, installation, and support of the technologies and interfaces for the ERP systems on schedule with the necessary IT support to more than meet the user’s expectations. Ensure quality ongoing ERP technology support to meet or exceed established SLAs.
Please note that this is a DIRECT client of ours that is looking for full-time, permanent candidates who are LOCAL or who will be willing to move to FL. Full relocation is covered by our client. Come live in a very family friendly town and enjoy the extra income from living in a state with no state income tax!
Requirements to be considered:
- 5-6 years PeopleSoft Supply Chain module experience (Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Mobile Inventory, Maintenance Management, Supplier Contract Management, and Projects modules in a Commitment Control environment)
- Requires several years’ experience of successful and effective technical application systems leadership.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to lead a diverse team of IT professionals.
- Requires ability to work well with all levels of a complex matrix enterprise.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Technical or ERP-relevant major.
Technical Background Requirements:
• Thorough understanding ERP applications, integration delivery and infrastructures
• Oracle PeopleSoft ERP application leadership experience
• Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
• Application support experience
Our client offers above average benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Days Off (above average from the start)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to the link providedfor consideration.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on LinkedIn OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: ERP, PeopleSoft, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Enterprise, manager, management, oracle, Infastrctures, integration