ETL Developer/Data Warehouse Architect - Direct Hire
This is a place people want to work, where careers can grow, employees are passionate about contributing to the mission, and are equipped to meet the challenges of our workplace and beyond. State of the art resources, policies and programs are offered.
In addition to the standard medical, dental, vision insurance offerings our client includes:
· Tuition Benefits – Education Benefit Pilot
· Professional Development Benefits
· Optional Retirement Plan (ORP) covering Disability, accidental death, Life Insurance, and dismemberment after 60 days
· 403(b) and 457 savings programs
· Investment and vendor programs
· Retirement Annuity
· TIAA and Fidelity
We are looking for someone with ETL Development/Programming skills, and seasoned with existing ETL tools like SSIS (awaiting detail on add'l tools). This position is more of a programmer and Architect, rather than a Database Admin. ETL and Date Warehouse (DW) skills are key. Requires Bachelor's Degree, and authorization to work in US.
Seeking a senior-level ETL Developer/Programmer with extensive Data Warehouse, Architect, DBA and ETL experience. Seeking minimum 7 yrs revelant exp (could be outside of healthcare, but technical exp must substantiate at least 7 yrs). We are implementing a new ATS (Applicant Tracking System) called Workday (cloud-based HR and finance applications) and integrating both the Medical Center side and academic/university side with this implementation. This is a large-scale project, and will likely require additional resources.
Under general direction, utilizes a combination of programming and analytical skills to design and maintain complex data systems within the Health System to support organizational decision-making and knowledge discovery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares detailed specifications from which data architectures can be derived. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those data products and systems produced.
- Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in other phases.
- Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: Minimum 7 years relevant experience required
- Database Administration, Data Warehouse, ETL experience
Keyword/Skills: ETL Developer, SSIS, Database Administrator, DBA, Data Warehouse, ETL, technical, Programming
If you are interested and meet all qualifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed resume in word format