Informatics Management Director Contractor (IMDC) needed for a minimum 6-month contract role in the Southeast.
The candidate hired for this role will be responsible for assisting facilities with the implementation of systems to support Meaningful Use projects, such as Horizon Physician Portal, Clinical View, Keane and Cerner.
- IMDC Cerner experience.
- HIM experience.
- Full project lifecycle experience.
- Meaningful Use experience.
- Experience as a trainer.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The IMDC is responsible for participating in facility assessments to obtain current state information.
- Provide support to HIM Departments for HIM specific system installations in accordance with the standards and model specifications.
- This position requires 100% travel, Monday through Friday, with some weekends.
- Must have the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for this role.
For similar job postings, please check the National Talent Finder web site: www.nationaltalentfinder.dev