Do you have solid clinical and Cerner Millennium experience and are looking for a permanent role? My client in Texas has an opening for an Informatics Specialist who has an understanding of clinical information systems and medical workflows. Not only do they offer an above average benefits package but because they are one of the largest health care providers in the nation, there are opportunities for growth and career-building advances.
- Focus locally at the Hospital level on the optimization of workflow, streamlined care processes, and promoting best practice use of the Cerner System
- Proactively assess knowledge and use of clinical systems by nursing and medical staff with frequent rounding and interaction with these clinicians.
- Provide assessment of clinical workflow processes, identifying gaps, escalating and coordinating process solutions to support best practice use of all information systems
- Conducts intentional regular rounding to all clinical and ancillary departments to support adoption.
- Collaborate with Hospital Leadership, Clinical Informatics Lead, Physician Liaison, and Facility IT Leader to optimize clinical systems and processes and promote efficient, cost-effective, and meaningful use of electronic health systems.
- Work directly on Optimization initiatives assigned by IS Optimization Team leadership
- Bachelors of Science in Healthcare related field or must obtain; BS Nursing preferred
- Certification in Clinical Informatics; or willingness to become certified
- Registered Nurse preferred
- At least 3 years in an informatics role or implementation of EHR
- 6 years clinical experience in a hospital setting
- Min of 2 years Cerner Millennium experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Days Off (accrual starts at 8%)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: cerner, informatics, specialist, clinical, rn, nurse, optimization, workflow