Laboratory Information Systems Manager needed for a permanent role in the Northeast.
The individual hired for this position will be the Lab IS Manager working for a hospital.
- Cerner Millennium PathNet experience – at least 3 years; with solid understanding of Gen Lab, Blood Bank, AP, and Chemistry, as well as strong Cerner build experience.
- Experience with HL7 interface language.
- Understanding and experience with of connectivity of lab instrumentation
- Experience with system conversion, new release and upgrade packages.
- Experience with creation and use of a system testing plan.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with point to point interface.
- Experience working in lab hospital setting (3 years).
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform project management of current lab projects.
- Manage four lab IS analysts.
- Manage day to day operations of the LIS team.
- Work active break/fix tickets.
- Provide education to the LIS team.
- Work with lab operations leadership to ensure we are focused on their needs and projects.
- Communicate status updates to lab leadership.
- Working closely with the Ambulatory Manager and focuse on lab solutions for this venue.
- Present change requests to the Change Advisory Board.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in being considered for this role.
For similar job postings, please check the National Talent Finder web site: www.nationaltalentfinder.dev