McKesson Horizon HEO Build Analyst
This 3 month contract HEO Build Analyst role is open in the South East. Our client is searching for an individual who will provide expertise as a certified CPOE build analyst to a multihospital entity where he or she will:
- Build and test McKesson Horizon HEO iForms technology.
- Determine best practice roll-out of applications and perform team lead or project management duties if required.
- Coordinate with workflow analysis teams to support process redesign
Candidates should have strong functional clinical expertise with information technology (IT) background, combining analytical and problem solving skills. In addition, hands-on experience implementing one or more of the following McKesson Horizon products, ideally across multiple healthcare facilities:
- Horizon Expert Orders (HEO)
- Horizon Expert Documentation (HED)
- Horizon Meds Manager (HMM)
- Horizon AdminRX (HARX)
This 3 month contract role requires weekly travel (Mon. to Thur.) to Knoxville TN.
Benefits: (begin on the first day of the month following start date)
- Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Bi-weekly pay for hours and expenses through online portal
- Employee-Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits including Accident Protection and Critical Care
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
Key Words : Build Analyst, McKesson, iForms, HEO, HED, HMM, HARX