Senior PeopleSoft Systems Administrator
Come join a large, multi-state, organization as their Senior PeopleSoft Systems Administrator, This is a full time, permanent position located in Altamonte Springs, FL and features excellent compensation and above average benefits.
This position is responsible for leading the technical governance of the PeopleSoft system architecture and infrastructure; as well as the PeopleSoft technical functions associated with finance, supply chain, human resource, customer relationship management, and campus & warehouse modules for ERP.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- · Coordination and management of the ERP system infrastructure lifecycle phases, including: planning, design, installation, testing, implementation, maintenance and support
- · Apply PeopleSoft version upgrades and service packs
- · Provide technical support for PeopleSoft Enterprise System
- · Maintains PeopleSoft system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis
- · Provide input to technical infrastructure and server configuration related to PeopleSoft
- · Develop testing, evaluation, & development processes for system changes to software.
- · Provide business continuity and disaster recovery solutions for ERP environment
- · Establish PeopleSoft system and operational policies and procedures.
- · Work interdependently with technical infrastructure, application, and business units
- · Meets financial requirements by working with leadership to submit information for budgets
- · Creating and maintaining thorough and complete technical documentation
Skills & attributes required include –
- 3-5 years of ERP System Administration required, with healthcare environment experience preferred.
- Excellent understanding of PeopleSoft application architecture, including infrastructure, table structure, design standards, protocols, and delivered objects highly preferred.
- Strong experience and knowledge in relational database technologies and administration, preferably Oracle RDBMS.
- Fundamental understanding of Vmware virtualization, Red Hat Linux, & network technology important.
Educational requirements include –
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. Associates Degree required
- PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.x experience and certification preferred.
Our client offers above average benefits including but not limited to:
- · Medical, Dental and Vision
- · Flexible Spending Accounts
- · Tuition Reimbursement
- · 403(b) Retirement Plan
- · Paid Days Off (above average from the start)
- · Life Insurance
- · Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to the link providedfor consideration.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- · Follow our company page on LinkedIn OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- · Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- · Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: ERP, PeopleSoft, VMware virtualization, Red Hat Linux, Oracle RDBMS,