National Talent Finder Published: June 12, 2014
Contract Role - Phoenix
Our client values their employees and shows that through performance based awards, annual pay reviews, special individual recognition, length of service recognition and special “thank you” events”. Additionally our client offers medical, dental, life-style programs, & healthy eating options in their onsite cafeteria. They have above average retirement options offering retiree medical benefits, retirement plans, and tax-deferred savings opportunities! Un-heard of in today’s market!!
• The Procurement Contracting Analyst works directly with multiple departments within the organization to assist them in processing a contract through the system. The analyst is considered the middle man in the process. Once a contract is approved by a specific Tower’s budget; the requestor will submit the contract to the team. The analyst is responsible for QA’ing SOW, quote, or OF to verify all pertinent information is there or if corrections need to be made. Also QA to verify proper financial coding and facility information is being used. Once the analyst completes their analysis, they will input the information into Lawson and then enter it into our spreadsheet and database. They will then track the requisition through the approval process to make sure it receives the proper approvals and is processed.
• This job does entail at least 50% data entry.
• Candidate needs to be detail oriented, customer focused.
• Ideally the team is looking for a candidate that has contracts knowledge, Microsoft Office, strength in Excel, process oriented, organized & Lawson knowledge preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
• Follow our company page on Linked In OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
• Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
• Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
About National Talent Finder:
National Talent Finder. A singular firm of independent recruiters with one mission: Connecting people. Filling jobs. We recruit for multiple agencies in order to have more roles to offer candidates. We pride ourselves in recruiting for the best of the best