The search is on for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join the team organization. This is an exciting opportunity to break into the healthcare industry! Offering relocation services and above average benefits, take advantage of this opportunity to join this compassionate care team that recognizes the importance of whole-person health, as well as the relationship between physical health and emotional and spiritual well-being.
The Business Intelligence Programmer/Analyst (BI Analyst) has the responsibility for all tasks involving extracting data from a system of record, performing all associated transformations to the extracted data, and making the data available for loading to the reporting environment. Candidates must have OBIEE and ETL experience to be considered for this role.
Requirements to be considered:
- Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, similar major, or equivalent business experience.
- 5 -8 years of experience with relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Understanding of current extraction and transformation processes
- Use of 3GL and 4GL programming languages
- ETL tools experience (such as ODI, Informatica, etc.)
- OBIEE development experience
- Understanding of OBIEE analytics with PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft systems experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Days Off (above average from the start)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to Rosanne@nationaltalentfinder.com for consideration.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on LinkedIn OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: business intelligence, bi, peoplesoft, analyst, build, builder, programmer, etl, obiee