Come join a large, multi-state, organization as their Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator working under general supervision of the Open Systems Manager.
- In this role you will be responsible for configuring and maintaining the operating systems of all enterprise deployed servers that support the clinical and business functions of the organization.
- This position performs all OS and firmware upgrades as required, coordinates system and infrastructure upgrades in accordance with assigned projects and maintains each environment in accordance with established IT policies and procedures, ensures data/media recoverability is implemented per software specifications.
- Conducts routine hardware and software audits as requested of servers to ensure compliancy with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
Please note that this is a DIRECT client of ours that is looking for full-time, permanent candidates who are LOCAL or who will be willing to move to FL. Full relocation is covered by our client. Come live in a very family friendly town and enjoy the extra income from living in a state with no state income tax!
Education - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and technical certifications preferred.
Experience – Minimum five years of experience working in server administration is required. Technical competencies preferred:
- Red Hat Linux5 RHCE" or higher; or minimum 5 years strong demonstrated experience provisioning and maintaining RH environment.
- VMware ESX5 and VMware "VCP5" or higher; or minimum 5 years strong demonstrated experience provisioning and maintaining an enterprise level environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 "MCSA" or "MCSE" or higher.
- Demonstrated HP server configuration and administration (Includes blades and all other models).
Our client offers above average benefits including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Days Off (above average from the start)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to the link providedfor consideration.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- Follow our company page on LinkedIn OR Join the National Talent Finder group on Linked-In
- Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!
Keywords: Lynux5, RHCE, Vmware, MCSA, MCSE.