This is an exciting opportunity to join a contract to hire position. Come join a large, exciting organization that has plenty of room for growth!
Our client values their employees and shows that through performance based awards, annual pay reviews, special individual recognition, length of service recognition and special “thank you” events”. Additionally our client offers medical, dental, life-style programs, & healthy eating options in their onsite cafeteria. They have above average retirement options offering retiree medical benefits, retirement plans, and tax-deferred savings opportunities! Un-heard of in today’s market!!
The Senior Solution Architect’s role is to provide technology leadership for developing, integrating, and supporting our clients’ Technology Services. This role will be responsible for specific application, database, network, infrastructure and/or engineering portfolios/platforms in partnership with their business capability owners, external vendors and managed services partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, hardware engineering, or relevant degree is preferred
- Six to eight years of experience in technology solutions engineering, technical infrastructure, or technical operations is preferred
- Substantial expertise in one or more technical domains (i.e. applications, network, database, or infrastructure) is preferred and subject matter expertise in multiple technology areas, such as mobile solutions, open source systems, SOA, cloud computing, security and identity management, data warehousing and analytics, voice and data network architectures, storage technologies, and SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS relationships
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Participation in on-call rotations and working at a “hands on” level with Tier 3 technical support teams
- One or more years of experience in the healthcare or medical industry (optional)
- Knowledge of Meditech, Siemens, Cerner, Allscripts, and McKesson products (optional)
- Knowledge of HIPAA and HITECH, Security Privacy plus, and Generally Accepted Privacy Principles (desired)
Please email me for a complete job description beyond this summary.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Want to find out about other job orders? Here are some methods:
- ·Follow our company page on Linkedin or join the National Talent Finder group on Linkedin.
- ·Just search under groups and/or companies for National Talent Finder.
- ·Follow us on Twitter @NTFinder to see all of our open roles on your phone!!