Senior Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) needed for a minimum 6 month-long contract role in the West.
The individual hired for this position must have the ability to design and implement an enterprise-wide OS/Application deployment system using SCCM 2012.
- Must have at least 5+ years progressive Windows server and SCCM packaging experience and be currently certified in 2012 SCCM.
- Must have experience with application packaging.
- Advance imaging and packaging using MSI and AppV 5.0.
- Deep knowledge of MDT and SCCM/Configuration Manager.
- Experience with MDOP and client virtualization technologies.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Client Imaging and Deployment.
- Must be skilled in powershell automation leveraging WMI.
- Must be skilled in Vbscript automation.
- Experience in developing/maintaining Custom MOF files.
- Must be skilled in TSQL, WQL and SQL.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being considered for this role.
For similar job postings, please check the National Talent Finder web site: www.nationaltalentfinder.dev